Lowest downtime in the industry
The centrifugal extraction sieves are designed to generate the maximum possible starch yield.
The starch is extracted by centrifugal sieving. The pulp is placed on a rotating sieve which is designed in such a way that starch can pass but fibers cannot. During the sieving process, water is added to wash the maximum amount of starch out of the pulp.
Benefits of the Centrifugal sieves
- Highest starch yield (optimal sieve configuration)
- Sieves with long service life
- Easy and stable operation (automatic feed pressure regulation)
- Easy maintenance: unique opening system for fast access to inner part of machine, and fast exchange of worn parts.
- Low maintenance (vibration free, robust design)
- Minimum cleaning downtime: self-cleaning sieve cone and CIP design (clean-in-place)
- Low energy use: direct drive or belt drive
- High production capacity: greater than 40m3 /hr per sieve
NivobaHovex Centrifugal Sieve Plate